Saturday, August 25, 2012

Excerpt City: Weekend Lover and Down With Cupid

There will be new releases next month. First up will be Weekend Lover. It's a prequel to Down With Cupid. Both of these books are part of my shorts series--Down With Cupid Shorts, which include Talk Nerdy to Me and The Sixteen Year Itch. It was months after the fact that I thought about how Down With Cupid Shorts sounded. Who is taking off Cupid's shorts? But since I have a dirty sense of humor anyway...)


I digress. I've got excerpts for both of these shorts. Yes, shorts. Weekend Lover comes in at 11k and Down With Cupid rolls around 17k. Check 'em out. If you'd like an ARC to review you can email me at melissab dot author at gmail dot com.       
Down with Cupid Excerpt: First Two Chapters
Weekend Lover Excerpt: First Two Chapters

5 comments:

Rosanna Leo said...

Hi Melissa! Good luck on these two releases! Wow- good for you, you must be working so hard. :) They both sound scrumptious!!

Dariel Raye said...

Congratulations, Melissa! I love "shorts." ;-)

Melissa Blue said...

Thank you both! The release date on Weekend Lover is getting closer and I'm screaming my way toward it. lol

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new releases! I love escaping into a book. What a fun hop! delphinareadstoomuch at yahoo

Melissa Blue said...

Thank you, Delphina!

I moved your comment so your name could be entered into the contest.