Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's Only Fair I Share

I was conflicted about what to blog. My next release isn't until the 10th and I'm not ready to do a cover a reveal. Really, I'd rather have anything other than a promo post on the blawg. As fate would have it, my friend sent me to an article.

Now, I'll snark the hell out of stock photo. I'll refrain from actual book covers, because most times they aren't as egregious as some make them out to be. And I know what a bad cover looks like. I've made some in the past.

I'm going to be honest here. I'm not sure what's...Ok. Lets start with the first one that I feel encapsulates what makes me speechless.

Why? Just why?



WHY?????






Is it just me or do you want to shower that man in some Nair?





I'm not going to lie. I sort of want to read a sample of this book just so I can say I did it. There must be some kind of street cred you get for reading dinosaur p0rn.

Whenever I come across these lists I waver on if every single cover is really that bad.

Yes. Yes. All 26 are THAT BAD. You've been warned, but I know you are going to click that ink anyway. I know I did.

No comments: