Thursday, August 09, 2012

News and Updates

I'll be in several places during the next two months. There will be releases (Weekend Lover Sept. 7th) and such. I will keep ya updated, but here's the tentative list:

All Romance Ebooks has made See Lynne Chased and See Megan Run a recommended read for the month of August.  So in honor of that I've put the See Her Fall Boxed Set on sale until Saturday, August  on ARe, B & N, and Amazon.


I'll be participating in Romancing the Blog Hop a blog hop on August 31st to September 3rd. I'll be doing a giveaway for Weekend Lover.

Beautiful Trouble Publishing Blog Talk : Sept 17 @ 5:30

Trindie Books: August 20th  How Much You Want to Bet? will be the book of the day.  Sept. 5 See Lynne Chased will be the book of the day.


Ooook. I believe that is all so far. Like I said, I'll keep ya updated.